The perks of partnership.
Stand out from the crowd.
Use Google Marketing Platform branding, badges, and content to stand out from the competition and attract new customers.
Build your expertise.
Tap into a global pool of trained and certified talent or increase the skills of your current team with access to specialized training, certifications, and events.
Increase your revenue.
Expand your client portfolio by creating new service-based revenue streams and new business referrals from you company listing on our website.
Earn the badge.
The Partner badge shows companies you’re an expert in one or more Google Marketing Platform products and have a record of excellent client service. Once you become a partner, display the badge on your site and sales materials to let the world know you’ve earned it.
Types of partners
Whether you are providing services for a single solution or looking for an even deeper partnership, we offer a broad spectrum of opportunities.
Certified Companies know the ins and outs of Google Marketing Platform products and use their expertise to provide excellent service to their customers — from consulting and training to product implementation and technical support.
These partners are Certified Companies who work with Google to help sell our products. Sales Partners enjoy special perks like co-marketing opportunities and sales and customer management tools. Speak to your local Google sales leaders about becoming a Sales Partner.
Here’s how to get started.
1. Review the policies.Review our Partners Terms and Conditions.
Before you apply, review all the requirements you must meet in order to be considered for Company certification.
2. Company requirements.
- We’ll need the details on your business, team size, and and structure.
- We’ll want to know about your services and pricing practices. We look for a track record of client satisfaction and investment in supporting the Google Marketing Platform products.
- You’ll need content on your website that describes the services associated with your application and the products supported.
3. Product expertise requirements.
- You must have at least five local, full-time experts working with Google Marketing Platform products and have passed the associated certification exams. We will consider team size, expertise, and certification rate and we may make exceptions for small companies who have difficulty meeting this requirement.
- We look for clear documentation on your planning process, including your frameworks and templates used to design and deliver complex solutions.
- You will be asked to provide a comprehensive review of two paid and expertly delivered project samples for each product. These project samples should represent advanced work that:
- Shows strategic planning and optimization toward your client’s business goals
- Displays your ability to go beyond basic or standard implementations and use
- Demonstrable impact on your client’s goal through statistics and/or client testimonials.
Pass the Individual Certifications exams.
To apply to become a Certified Company, a minimum number of individuals in your company must pass Individual Certification exams, designed to demonstrate product proficiency. To learn more about the exams, please visit the Google Marketing Platform product certifications.