Google Tag Manager Terms of Service
Google Tag Manager Use Policy
Use of the Google Tag Manager (the “Service”) is subject to this Google Tag Manager Use Policy (the “GTM Use Policy”).
- the Google Analytics Terms of Service located at: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html,
- the agreement between You and Google that is in effect during the dates that You are participating in the Service, and
- the Google LLC Advertising Program Terms (or, if applicable, as negotiated).
If You have 3rd Party Tags delivered through the Service:
- Google is not responsible for 3rd Party Tags.
- Google may screen such 3rd Party Tags to ensure compliance with this GTM Use Policy.
- You guarantee that You have the rights to upload the 3rd Party Tags.
- You agree not to, and not to allow third
parties to use the Service or interfaces provided
with the Service:
- to engage in or promote any unlawful, infringing, defamatory or otherwise harmful activity;
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Service;
- to upload any data to Google Tag Manager that personally identifies an individual (such as a name, email address or billing information), or other data which can be reasonably linked to such information by Google, or
- to access any other Google product or service in a manner that violates their respective terms.
Your use of the Platform Home is subject to the Platform Home Additional Terms available at https://support.google.com/marketingplatform/answer/9047313 (or such other URL as Google may provide) and as modified from time to time (the “Platform Home Terms”).
To the extent Your use of the Service is within scope, You and Google agree to the Google Ads Data Processing Terms at https://privacy.google.com/businesses/processorterms (the “Processing Terms”). Google will not modify the Processing Terms, except as expressly permitted under the Processing Terms.
Our use of Google Tag Manager data
Last updated: July 24, 2018